Unit 2/5 Plath Close,
ABN: 49 851 900 136
- Office Hours: Monday -Friday, 9.00am to 4.30pm, EST Time
- Call 1300 316 244.
- Fax your completed order form 07 40316544.
- Mail your completed form to us, referencing/enclosing your form of payment.
- P.O. Box 265 Bungalow, QLD, 4870
- Order online at this website.
- Most orders are shipped via Australia Post.
- Any in stock items will ship within 2-3 business days.
- Some item may be shipped directly from our suppliers.
- Other shipping options are available on request.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal.
- Credit card payments are processed only at the time of dispatch.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- A $15.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on any Chef Works garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your logo will remain on file for any future orders.
- There is a one-time digitising setup fee: $33.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that require re-digitising. Please call for more details.)
- If required, we can send you a sample sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is $9.90 incl GST (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $7.70 incl GST.
- You can embroider up to two lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of thread colours.
- Give your coat an international flair with the addition of embroidered flags.
- The price for each embroidered flag is $11.00.
- Please allow 10-12 business days, plus appropriate shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered items/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measurement is taken from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Customer Service Department at 1300 316 244.
- Chefuniforms does not ship to destinations outside Australian mainland or Tasmania.
Chefuniforms carries large inventories in stock, however, occasionally, a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified. Some backorders may ship directly from our suppliers to speed up order processing and minimise freight.
- Chefuniforms will gladly accept any brand product we have supplied, which has not been worn, damaged, altered or laundered, and is in its original packaging with swing tag attached, within 1 months of invoice date (Excludes discontinued items, which are those products not pictured in our current catalogue and/or marked 'While supplies last' on the website). We do not accept returns for items special ordered from other vendors or items that have been embellished. Returns by Australia Post should be addressed to: Chefuniforms P.O. Box 265 Bungalow QLD 4870.
- Embroidered/Trimmed items are non-returnable.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, which are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- There are no returns on close-out specials or discontinued merchandise.
All prices subject to change without notice. Sizes 4XL and up incur an additional $5 charge.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEFUNIFORMS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEFUNIFORMS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEFUNIFORMS FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEFUNIFORMS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.